Direct Walk in Into RTO:
- Go to the RTO(Regional Transport Office) associated with your jurisdiction.
- Fill in the license registration form and submit it to get a date to take up the test.
- Take up the test and pass it to get your license.
Walk in To Driving School:
- Walk to the nearest driving school and ask them.
- They take care of all the paper work and under-the-table dealings.
- You will be paying more, but this comes with a guaranteed license.
Be prudent and make the right choice.
Accepted age proofs (Any one from the following list):
- 10th class mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate from any school for any class with Date of birth mentioned on it
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
Permanent address proof (Any one from the following list):
- Aadhar Card
- Own house Electric Bill
- Ration Card
- Voter Id
- LIC Bond
- Own house agreement
Current Address Proof:
- Rental Agreement + Electric Bill
- Rental Agreement + Gas bill
- 6 Passport size photographs during LL
- 1 Passport size photograph during DL
- No. of days Required for entire process. (Min 45 Days).
- After getting LL, customer has to wait for minimum 31 days to apply for DL test.
- If applicant’s age is 40 years and above, a Medical certificate have to be produced in Form 1A from a registered government practitioner.
- For Commercial License (like Cab, LGV, Bus or Truck) minimum educational qualification of 8th standard pass is mandatory and the candidate needs to produce original marks card/TC in support of that.
- For Commercial License (like Cab, LGV, Bus or Truck) the candidate must have an LMV DL from Karnataka which is at least one year old. Other state DLs must be changed to Karnataka after following a “Change of Address” procedure (Ref S4)
- All documents must be produced in original and one photocopy of each must be submitted for both LL and DL test in the RTO. Candidates are requested to carry all original documents and one photocopy of each for both the tests.
Applying for LL online:
1. You need to visit rto.kar.nic.in
2. Click on the Online Applications Tab under http://rto.kar.nic.in, and select ‘Online application for new Learning License’.
3. Enter all the required details and depending upon the type of license you are applying for, select those options.
4. After filling the application form, just verify all the details before you click submit, as after that you won’t be able to make any changes in the form.
5. After you click submit, you will get an application number. Note down the application number as by using that number only, you can then take a printout of the form.
6. Exam preparations.
- Mandatory Signs
- Cautionary Signs
- Information Sign
7. You have to attend an online test which will have 15 questions, asking about road signs, driving ethics, common sense and emergency steps. Will be good to read up a bit for this. You will need 10 correct answers to pass this test.
Visiting RTO Office for LL:
You need to first take the challan on the basis of the application you are applying for.
- MCWOG (Motor Cycle Without Gear-Non Transport)
- MCWG (Motor Cycle With Gear-NT)
- LMV-NT (Light Motor Vehicle-NT)
Stand in the queue where an officer will tally your originals with the photo-copy you have attached with the form.
After the documents are verified he will sign the documents
Collect the token number which is required to get your finger-print and photo
After your biometrics are done apply for the online test.
Once you pass the test, the Officer will collect your documents
Revisit after 2-3 Days to Collect LL Driving License
Applying for DL after 30 Days
1. You need to visit http://rto.kar.nic.in.
2. Select ‘Online Application for New Driving License’ under ‘Online Applications’ tab.
3. Enter all the details required in the application form. You will also need to enter the details of the LL under Section – C in the application, which you have to attach along with the application form.
4. Take a note of the application number and then take a printout of the application.
Visiting RTO Office
1. If you are applying for only MCWOG/MCWG, should know Hand-signals before you go to the inspector (as he will be asking those).
2.If you are applying for only LMV, you need to go with your Car for the test and the officer will ask you to either take a round around the area or he might sit as well and take you for a detailed test.
3. If you are applying for both, you will be required to give both the tests.
Test at RTO
1. Stand in the queue for all your documents verification. Take the token for your biometrics test
2. Get the Challan from the cash counter.
3. Get your biometrics test done
4. Provide the Car Documents which will be used for Driving Test
5. Officer will take your application, along with the envelope after Driving Test.
Driving License will come to home address after 10-15 Days by Maximum.
Latest Updated News
Karnataka Government has prepared Software Application now so called Sarathi 3 & Sarathi 4.
Using above link we can register for LL and DL online in bangalore.
apply for dl,online dl apply,dl application,online dl application,dl 44 application,ll dl apply,dl 44 application form,dl application form,new dl apply,dl online application form,dmv license application,dl 44 application form pdf,dmv driver license application,dmv dl application,new dl apply online,dl apply form,apply for duplicate dl,new dl application,dl licence online apply,duplicate dl apply,dl application no,duplicate dl apply online,apply for new dl,driving licence duplicate apply,dmv license application form,federal limits apply dl,dl duplicate apply online,dl renewal application form,dl 44 application pdf,new dl online apply,driving licence dl application form,dl lost application,smart dl application,dl licence apply,online dl apply form,permanent dl apply,dl licence apply online,apply duplicate dl online,dmv driver’s license application,dl renewal application,two wheeler dl apply online,you have already applied for dl,driving licence duplicate apply online,ll dl online application,heavy dl apply online,dl new apply,apply for a replacement license online,apply new dl,dl apply online form,apply for duplicate dl online,dmv driver license application form,lost dl apply online,duplicate dl application,online duplicate dl apply,application for dl online,dl renewal online application,dl apply price,dl online form 2019,dmv license application online,driving licence llr apply,apply for dl extract online,driver license application form dl 44,dl duplicate apply,dl extract application,dl license apply,ll and dl online application,dl apply process,ll dl apply online,dl application form pdf,4 wheeler dl apply online,application for dl renewal,bike dl apply,applying for dl online,dl renewal online apply,ll dl application,dl application process,duplicate dl online apply,dmv driver license application online,dl44 application dmv,online driving licence renewal apply,dl ll apply,apply duplicate dl,dl smart card apply,application of dl,apply for permanent dl,dl apply charges,dl online form apply,apply dl extract online,dl and ll online application,llr driving license apply online,dmv dl 44 application,online dl licence apply,dl extract apply online,apply for dl renewal,dl test application,dmv application form dl 44,dl online apply form,online dl form apply,apply to dl,online application for dl renewal,apply for dl extract,dl missing application,apply for online dl,online new dl apply,online driving licence duplicate apply,apply for dl test,online application of dl,on dl apply,application for dl original,dl licence application,apply for smart dl,apply for new dl online,dl applying,dl renewal apply online,dl extract online application,dl 44 application permit,new dl application form,online application form for dl