- Parent’s birth certificates
- Marriage certificate of the parents
- Proof of birth letter in hospital Parents’ identity proof (for verification)
- Once the hospital issues the letter stating all the details of your child’s birth, next you need to do is to do the registration.
- You need to fill the registration form given by the registrar nearest to you.
- Once filled, you need to submit the form in the office of the local authorities.
- The authorities will then do a proper verification with the hospital.
- Then, you need to visit the nearest District Statistical Officer and then check the details of your registration.
- You need to pay Rs 5 for the copy of the certificate in the statistical office.
Download Registration Form Here